Digital Identification and Mobile E-services – Security and Availability
The purpose of this year’s conference are topics related with mID, eGo and ePUAP, eID and Mobile Connect as well as compatibility audits with eIDAS and ideas of developing a uniform mobile market by providing conditions that foster common cross-border acceptance of the principal activators, such as electronic identification, electronic documents, electronic signatures and electronic delivery services.
- Overview of the state of implementation eIDAS regulation in European Union.
- Changes of qualified trust services on the domestic and european market after 1st July 2017.
- Innovative technologies and solutions in terms of digital identification and mobile e-services.
- Good practice and experiences in terms of security and availability of mobile e-services and cloud technology work.
- mDocuments and mID – Experiences, chances and capabilities on international markets.
- eIDAS compliance audits – Experiences of european auditors and overview of current requirements.
- National identificationnodes – Experiences exchange, good practices and notification state of identification systems.
- Trust services in cloud – practice and experiences exchange in terms of security and availability.
- Benefits from trust services implementation in document workflow systems, e-banking and in telecommunication services.