Conference registration clause
Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is Asseco Data Systems S.A. seated in Gdańsk, Jana z Kolna 11, 80-864 Gdańsk, KRS no.: 0000421310.
You can contact us:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address indicated above,
- by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by phone at the following number: +48 22 52 58 601.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address: Asseco Data Systems S.A., Biuro w Łodzi (Łódź Office), Narutowicza Street, 90-146 Łódź,
- by e-mail at the following address: IOD@assecods.pl,
- by phone at the following number: +48 42 675 63 60.
Objectives and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data in order to:
a) organizing and conducting the online Conference in accordance with the provisions of the Statute, including in particular: creation of a list of Participants, sending information on the agenda of the Conference and other organizational information, providing the possibility to ask questions during the Conference (the basis for processing is the execution of an agreement on participation in the Conference – Article 6 sec. 1 (b) of the GDPR)
b) sending commercial and marketing information by e-mail, including also notifications about other events organized by the Organizer and its Partners in the future on the basis of the consent given (Article 6 sec. 1 (a) of the GDPR and on the basis of the Act of 18th of July 2002 on the Electronic Provision of Services)
c) investigation and defense against possible claims (the basis for processing is the legitimate legal interest of the Controller – Article 6 sec. 1 (f) of the GDPR)
Data retention period
Personal data of Participants and Speakers shall be stored for the period during which we are obligated to store the data for the purpose of control connected with the organization of the event and for the period during which it will be possible to pursue potential claims and defend against them. In the case of data processed on the basis of consent, we will store it until you withdraw your consent to receive commercial and marketing information, including notifications about other events organized by the Organizer and its Partners in the future.
Recipients of personal data
In accordance with applicable personal data protection laws, your personal data:
- may be transferred to entities to whom we outsource data processing services, including IT and financial service providers. Such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions,
- may be transferred to entities that are entitled to receive them under applicable law.
- Partners of the conference – provided that the Participant agrees to such sharing.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the correction of your personal data,
- the right to transfer the data,
- the right to demand deletion of your personal data, pursuant to the conditions set out in Article 17 of the Regulation,
- the right to demand limitation of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to the conditions set out in Art. 18 of the Regulation,
- the right to withdraw the consent you have given. You may revoke your consent at any time, but processing done before the withdrawal will be fully legal.
All of the above rights can be exercised by submitting a request to https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl or by writing to the Data Protection Officer’s e-mail address: IOD@assecods.pl
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you think that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data are retained on servers located in the European Union; however, due to Asseco Data Systems S.A.’s use of cloud solutions provided by Microsoft, they may be transferred – on the basis of standard data protection clauses – to a third country. The standard contractual clauses used by Microsoft in accordance with the templates approved by the European Commission are available at the address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/product-licensing/products.aspx in the Online Services Terms (OST) section.
Requirement to provide personal data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for taking part in the conference (including the condition of participation free of charge in exchange for consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and for sharing data with Conference Partners).
Automatic data processing and profiling
Your data will not be processed automatically and will not be subject to profiling.